Instructions about the coming Survival Tour
Contents of what the group will learn
Contents of what the group will learn
This program is for the people that are physical fit because the arduousness. They are some very long jungle treks and they must take there own back packer. And As Water hammocks and also paddle there own canoes sometime.
- Specialities of the Brazilian rainforest
- Explanations about the medicinal plants wildlife of the Amazon rainforest
- Orientation in unknown territory
- Alimentation with food the forest is offering
- Preparing and conserving the food
- Construction of accommodations and how to secure them
- Methods of making fire without lighters, matches and other artificial things
- Places to make fire, kinds of woods
01. Day - 7:30 pick up at Hotel***
Transfer to the River port ceasa
Visiting the local market at the Harbour, speed boat visiting the meeting of the waters Rio and Solimões forming the Amazon River , arrival in careiro village we will take a Van for 50 minutes ride on the highway BR 319 we make a stop along the way to see water lilies The (Vitoria Regias) them we get to the Mamori River . More 40 minutes boat trip to get to the base camp Caboclos guest House. Lunch afternoon canoe trip to watching birds and dolphins
Overnight in Caboclos guest house.
02. Day - breakfast and start the Survival trip leave the guest house for the jungle trek all day trekking about 5:00 Pm the group will stop to prepare camp and Overnight in the jungle.
03. Day - morning we start to trek again the local guide will teach the group how to get food for lunch and dinner afternoon more trekking and try to see some Animals about 5:00 Pm stop to prepare camp overnight in the jungle.
04. Day - morning 6:00 AM bird watching and jungle trekking to move to another river this time group has to gross some small rivers so they can get to the boat again stop to prepare camp overnight.
05. Day - Breakfast canoeing in the small creeks but also looking for food for lunch and dinner and anything that is possible to eat
Prepare camp and before going to sleep canoeing again to observe the night Animals and spear fishing with lucky we can catch some of the 2.500 different kinds of fish of the Amazon ACARA can be just perfect for lunch in the next day overnight.
06. Day - special canoe trip in enter the Igapó and igarapés small Tributaries to see the birds sloth insects and maybe monkeys afternoon fishing for dinner. (Tucunaré, Peak bass or piranhas or catch fish). Overnight.
07. Day - early morning 5:00 am sunrise trip to see the black howler monkeys and the black capped capuchin birds Red Macaws many birds are just starting to feed nice time of the day to see the animals afternoon the Activities is choice by the clients overnight
08. Day - breakfast transfer back to guest house Afternoon we will trying to observe dolphins, which are around this area.
09. Day - breakfast Morning Visit the robber and manic plantations and make the (to see the process) evening big dinner with family Churrasco and some caipirinha to celebrations party.
10. Day - breakfast transfer back to Manaus airport or Hotel ***
What is included:
Guide bilingual all the meals mineral water transfers Manaus to base camp Manaus hammock accommodations with mosquito net all the activities of the program
It does not Include
Travel insurance of any kind. Alcoholic beverages, such as beer and wine, which can be arranged per your request for moderate consumption.
How to pack
we recommend that you bring a small backpack along with your main gear. This will help you pack for off trips and nights we spend in the jungle. The following items are also recommended: light cotton T-shirts, a cotton sweater and sweat pants, several pairs of socks, jeans or nylon long pants, shorts, old trekking shoes or hiking boots, a hat, sun glasses, a pair of flip flops, swimming suit, towel, sun screen, a small flashlight, a pair of binoculars, zip lock bags to store and protect film and other items from water, a rain coat (if you must). We have more Eco-friendly alternatives to bug repellents, but you may wish to bring your own.